Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also from the article..

Pees didn’t say exactly what situation would be right for him to return to, but added “I don’t know if it’d be Tennessee, though.”

If theres a time to get him back it would be now to face Ravens

EnSDw6TXEAI7FGq

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea I'd bring him at this point. What was wrong with cb coach last year? Coombs was it? He seemed to have the guys pretty straight and performing to a decent level.

It has to be an improvement. He got it done period. And he was just here last year would be a jump start. Sorry guys I think ravens pound us tomorrow by 10 plus

If Pees can be brought back as a defensive assistant then I'm all for it but I doubt they'll hire a DC mid season.

That being said I want someone who will stay here for two - three years hired next season. Pees has been hinting retirement to long.

We wont see anyone brought in during the season, even pees. If we make a change before the offseason, it should be to Hasslett.
I would love to see Pees or Coombs as our DC next year though.
I could see Pees brought in as a paid consultant this year though.

Matt Patricia just got fired as Lions HC. Makes too much sense for him to be our next DC.
His time in New England overlapped with Vrables for 5 years, and with JRob for 10 years.
I’m so surprised no one has started a thread on this. We usually do whenever someone is cut or fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back