Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
SUMMARY: Titans RB Chris Brown has vowed to arrive at training camp on time according to his agent Ryan Morgan, who represents Brown with Wynn Silberman. Brown had made an official request to be traded last week. "Chris is going to report," Morgan said. "It's never been a situation where he's not going to honor his contract." Brown ran for 1,067 yards, a 4.9-yard average, in 11 games as a starter in 2004. He put on some extra muscle this offseason to help his endurance. "The plan is we stand by our request, but he's going to come in and play hard," Morgan said.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

did you say "Bush"? I'd get plain stupid to get Bush. Could Tennessee possibly carry two superstar contracts? That would just be sick. :drool:

that would be so crazy if NO couldn't sign Bush and we traded Brown to them and dealt draft picks and whatever we had to... just get stupid and get Reggie Bush... :beer: sorry.. please ignore me.

Puck said:
uuuh,,.... i must've missed something
but where is Damien Bush mentioned ?
i didnt see it either, thats y i put my own thought instead of what they were talking about, i guess it must have been fixed

goTitans.com said:
SUMMARY: Titans RB Chris Brown has vowed to arrive at training camp on time according to his agent Ryan Morgan, who represents Brown with Wynn Silberman. Brown had made an official request to be traded last week. "Chris is going to report," Morgan said. "It's never been a situation where he's not going to honor his contract." Brown ran for 1,067 yards, a 4.9-yard average, in 11 games as a starter in 2004. He put on some extra muscle this offseason to help his endurance. "The plan is we stand by our request, but he's going to come in and play hard," Morgan said.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

see..... no link to any CnnSi article .... hence the confusion

Totally understand. I'm definitely in the minority, but I always start on the front page. Not sure why. Every week when I get my issue of SI, first thing I do is turn to the last page to read what Rick Reilly is complaining about.

Folks, the front page has some advertising and it helps if you go there on every visit. The front-page advertising helps keep the site running for all of us to enjoy.

It also has the links to the entire source articles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back