Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cleveland is one dimensional, no excuses here....we give them the field goals, and we know we're getting touchdowns. I see Cleveland losing the ball twice playing catch up, and forcing Baker to make big plays. I'm seeing a 34/18 Titans victory.

Two teams that will run similar game plans on offense. Both want to run the ball and run play action. Both defenses will be tested and for the Titans to win, they will need to hold the Browns to FG's if the Browns get in the redzone.

While the Browns haven't beaten many good teams, they have beaten who they should and are 8-3. This game will not be some cakewalk.

I expect this game to be a shootout and come down to the final possession. Should be an entertaining/frustrating game.

They get Myles Garrett back but Denzel Ward, their #1 CB, is out. I expect them to sell out to stop Henry, and expect a big day from Tannehill, AJB, and Corey.

Eokcr8HXcAAs77y

Two teams that will run similar game plans on offense. Both want to run the ball and run play action. Both defenses will be tested and for the Titans to win, they will need to hold the Browns to FG's if the Browns get in the redzone.

While the Browns haven't beaten many good teams, they have beaten who they should and are 8-3. This game will not be some cakewalk.

I expect this game to be a shootout and come down to the final possession. Should be an entertaining/frustrating game.

Not a chance... first,.. the Browns don’t have. “ many “ wins against good teams they 1 just ONE against a team with a record above .500. Like a said.. Not a chance . Not if the Titans don’t make mistakes, Garrett is coming off COVID, like actually having it, not just testing positive but actually having a bad symptoms. I doubt he is 100% and would imagine his wind is going to be a problem, They have 2 really good running backs. Very one dimensional team. IF the Titans play their game it’s a blowout, The Titans are a much better team.

I don’t know why that’s so hard for some of you to believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back