Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
SUMMARY: Titans LB Keith Bulluck had taken the lead for AFC outside linebacker in the Pro Bowl voting. A year ago, Bulluck finished No.1 in the fan voting at outside linebacker, but was snubbed by players and coaches. Bulluck was named to the Pro Bowl in 2003. DE Kyle Vanden Bosch remains second in the AFC among defensive ends, trailing only Indianapolis defensive end Dwight Freeney. No other Titan is in the top five at any position. NFL players and coaches will cast their votes on Dec. 19-20. The teams will be announced on Wednesday, Dec. 21. The fan-voting portion has been extended to Friday. Fans can vote for players on nfl.com.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

there better not be another snub! keith deserves to go, and so does kyle, those are the only two that i think are truly deserving to go!

He would probably be leading right now if it weren't for all the call backs due to penalties. I was going to vote for him but he isn't even on the Special Teams ballot.

kimberly said:
there better not be another snub! keith deserves to go, and so does kyle, those are the only two that i think are truly deserving to go!

Youre exactly right Kimberly I believe both of them deserve to go!

I voted for Bulluck, KVB, and Pacman like 3 times everyday for a week or whenever I could get online.Click on other positions to find Pacman. He is listed under kick returner at the bottom of the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back