Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Who would guys take at #3 in the Draft??? Seeing Young last night was amazing i think he is better than Reggie Bush...But Reggie Bush is the man he can do anything.....We are in perfect postion in the draft. Lets say Young goes #1 to Texans, and Leinart goes to the Saints at #2 and that leaves us with the 619 Reggie Bush!! If Titans trade down while Bush is there at #3 omg biggest mistake ever!!!I heard on the radio that Leinart dosent want to be drafted to the Saints so Saints could either trade out or pick Reggie Bush and that leaves us with Matt Leinart....Houston might want Bush at #1 but that leaves us with 2 great QB's...I wouldnt mine either one of those 3 great talents..... What do you guys think????????

*Come draft day I hope to God we dont draft the D'Brick layer:waste of pick

:lol: 619 is coming............................

I like Bush, Young, and Leinart in that order. Any of these would be great but I believe Young and Bush are extra special and Leinart could well be Carson Palmer

LANGSTER said:
I like Bush, Young, and Leinart in that order. Any of these would be great but I believe Young and Bush are extra special and Leinart could well be Carson Palmer

If Young comes out and we pick at #3 I think we'll go with QB. After talking with a guy at work who has seen Leinart more than I - I'm thinking we'll be fine if either Young or Leinart falls to us. I think Bush doesn't last to #3, so one of the QB is available to us at #3. If we want Cutler we should trade down a bit - and there should be takers.

ammotroop said:
I agree, I personally think any team that passes on Bush will be kicking them selves in the arse for YEARS to come.

the same could be said about LaDainion Tomlinson (#5 overall)
and / or Shaun Alexander (#19 overall)

First of all, why are you comparing a RB to a WR. :ha:

I've agreed with all of your posts except this one. Expand on your idea.

He excelled at punt/kick returns as well. He seemed like he would never be tackled in open space throughout his entire career. I guess that's about it.

My issue with Bush is I never see him break a tackle when someone gets both arms around him or push the a defender backwards, even if it's a defensive back.

Dude, then you have not seen enough USC games because he does that plenty. I live in Pasadena and see USC all the time. He can break tackles and drive the defender backwards. I saw him do it last night in the Rose Bowl. The guy is amazing and we would be fools not to draft him if he fell to us.

Yeah. Co-sign.

By no means is he a power back, but he's elusive and has freakish athleticism. He's going to be special, mark my words.

I've seen him play 6 or 7 times. All I know is a 200 lb running back won't survive in the NFL as an every down back. I see him run through arm tackles, but when he has to hit a hole and meet someone, he drops. He doesn't show me the LenDale style carry a defender with me for two yards leg drive. When he gets to the secondary and a D-back gets two arms around him, he doesn't hop out of it. Maybe he will put on 20 lbs, not lose any speed, and be the next LT. I don't think so, though.

Could we possibily pick up Vince Young....??

I heard on the radion that Steve McNair was at the game, and shared words with Young.... hhmmmmmm.... It would be nice..:lol:

I wont lie if Bush is there im jumping for joy, and the thought of me jumping is scary, but my only concern is if he can carry the load more than 12-15 times a game? If not why not get a QB who touches the ball every offensive play? I havent seen him play enough to know thats the only reason i ask.

actually contrary to popular opinion, Bush has ran up the middle quite a few times, and done well, he also has a good number of broke tackles, he's actually quite strong in his small frame, he's compact but has a lot of power.

Do we really want to use our 1st rd pick and our 3rd rd pick on Running backs? Reggie Bush may be great, but that's a hell of an investment on a single position.

I really want Leinart. I think he is the best QB available and we can clearly build around him. If NO take him, trade down (Ferguson or Bush or Young (if he declares) will still be there and the price to trade up should be high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back