Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that, good for him. I like him. He always plays with heart. Obviously he wasn’t worth what he would have cost us this year so cutting him was the right choice.

I wonder if we even tried to see if he would have stayed with us for $6mill? I think he would be worth keeping at that price.

I saw that, good for him. I like him. He always plays with heart. Obviously he wasn’t worth what he would have cost us this year so cutting him was the right choice.

I wonder if we even tried to see if he would have stayed with us for $6mill? I think he would be worth keeping at that price.
Reading between the lines, we asked him to take a pay cut and he said no, so we released him

I can’t imagine he would have any interest in signing with us for less after we cut him. The only way he would is if no one else was willing to give him a deal.

All i know is he is worth that contract and we should have matched

He is. But we don’t know what he will go for before we cut him. And we know we don’t want to pay him what we would have to without cutting him. Once we cut him, it is very unlikely he would sign with us after we essentially took money from his pocket. So what you propose is just unrealistic.

Cards putting together a good D. At least on paper. Interested to see how they play.
It’s a pretty deep team in general with a LOT of veterans. 3 years ago this team would have looked ridiculous but who knows how much elder statesmen like Butler, Watt, Jones and AJ Green have left in the tank.

It’s a pretty deep team in general with a LOT of veterans. 3 years ago this team would have looked ridiculous but who knows how much elder statesmen like Butler, Watt, Jones and AJ Green have left in the tank.
The first 3 should be okay, especially if rotating. I truly think Green is washed though.

Yeah. AJ is done. It was like he was playing with a weighted vest last year.

Good news is Butler should be an upgrade over Peterson. Bomani Jones said that Patrick Peterson would win an NFL wide receiver name spelling contest.

I can’t imagine he would have any interest in signing with us for less after we cut him. The only way he would is if no one else was willing to give him a deal.
Yeah, I would imagine that he would much rather give another team a deal once he realized that we felt that he was so easily expendable. Too bad we couldn’t make it work, he’s definitely worth the $6mill.

Green doesn't have to be the #1 in Arizona, he's a good complement to Hopkins..Christian Kirk is a good WR as well

All they need to get is 700-800 yds out of Green.

I guess we'll see if he has anything left, but it was a decent signing for them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back