Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
clwgyfdwird6zgegjria.jpg

He’s baaaaaaaack.

Never thought he left. Last year was a rough year for the secondary as a whole, but much of that can be traced back to our anemic pass rush. A DB can't be expected to realistically defend WRs more than about 3-4 seconds. Anything more than that, and any decent QB is going to find an open WR somewhere. We had too many of those instances last year.

This year, we are one of the best pass rushing teams in the league, and our secondary has feasted on ints. Especially the last 4-5 weeks. Had a bit of a goof up at the end of regulation last week though.

KB has always been there he just need it a little bit of a pass rush help .

Right now KB is the best Safety in football I would be shock if he doesn't make all pro.

A whole bunch of CLOWNS on this board were bashing him and wanted him gone just this season. Yeah, I'm gonna call y'all out. Eat some crow, boys.

Game Day Thread - Cardinals @ Titans GDT

Pre-Game Thread - Game Week 2: Titans @ Seahawks

Offensive line

Imagine if Tewatitan knew the difference between his ass and a hole in the ground.
Let's not pretend that he didn't take all of last year off.. he was either invisible or getting burned

those threads are from weeks 1 and 2 of this year so he was still not doing much.. their posts at the time were valid

get real

Night and day from last year. I still wonder if he was battling an injury last season? Or if it's just a product of the defense around him being improved. Either way, he's been playing out of his mind all season and really has helped stabilize our secondary through this rash of injuries

It was explained to the Byard haters over and over and over and over, ad nauseam, last season why he was struggling so much, but I see the haters are still trying to justify their hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back