Mike

Administrator
Staff member
BLUE CREW
LEGEND
Moola
DONNIE NICKEY
View attachment 266

Farley left practice on Saturday and did not attend today's. After practice Titans head coach Brian Callahan spoke with the media and indicated that Farley is dealing with hamstring tightness. Caleb Farley is currently sidelined for this. Farley possesses season injuries from back at Virginia Tech nor has completed a single season since drafted by the Titans. His rookie year he only played three games due to an ACL during a Titans victory over Buffalo. 2022 Caleb required surgery for a herniated disc in his back after week 10. Last year he was still sidelined recovering from the surgery receiving a clear bill of health, shortly before the start of 2024 training camp.

spines are known for being better than ever after a few years of deteriorating..

100% farley will be fine with next team on a prove it deal
He’s part of the dumpster that is Panda and Burks as far as I’m concerned.

Just another JRob special, which I do mean in the most insulting way possible.

View attachment 266

Farley left practice on Saturday and did not attend today's. After practice Titans head coach Brian Callahan spoke with the media and indicated that Farley is dealing with hamstring tightness. Caleb Farley is currently sidelined for this. Farley possesses season injuries from back at Virginia Tech nor has completed a single season since drafted by the Titans. His rookie year he only played three games due to an ACL during a Titans victory over Buffalo. 2022 Caleb required surgery for a herniated disc in his back after week 10. Last year he was still sidelined recovering from the surgery receiving a clear bill of health, shortly before the start of 2024 training camp.
I don’t know the extent of his injuries. But it seems strange he will make more sitting the bench than Diggs will get paid this season. Or close to it
I don’t believe the Titans are obligated with him in any way after this season? Let’s hope he hydrates stretches or gets a massage or whatever he needs to play this season

I don’t know the extent of his injuries. But it seems strange he will make more sitting the bench than Diggs will get paid this season. Or close to it
I don’t believe the Titans are obligated with him in any way after this season? Let’s hope he hydrates stretches or gets a massage or whatever he needs to play this season
1st round picks get paid a little something just for being picked so high.
JRob uses that money about as unwisely as any in the history of the game.
On a “per play” basis, I bet Panda and Farley are among the highest paid all time.

He wasn't able to play in last year's laid-back, Bowen defense- I don't think he has a chance of lasting a game with the aggressive scheme they are running now. He is definitely a JRob special. I feel for the guy. He should have never been drafted that high. A wasted pick, but that wasn't his fault- JRob is responsible for him being drafted at that point and all of the expectation that he has fallen short of since then. Honestly, JRob did a few great things to help this team, believed his own hype, then did much more to tear it down. Fuck him.

This Bum should have been cut before JRob was.
I wouldn’t call him a bum, but i get the sentiment. May be true, and possibly he laid down on the money. I would have a hard time living with myself knowing that. Honestly don’t see that here. Agree about the cut, but why if it’s owed regardless? Can’t remember who, but didn’t Vrabel walk into a meeting and tell a player get out? Unbelievable i can’t remember off my head now. Hopefully he can contribute this season. Been a top 3 worst draft pick in Tits history so far for sure. Should be a lesson not to draft players with a known spinal injury going forward… smh

I wouldn’t call him a bum, but i get the sentiment. May be true, and possibly he laid down on the money. I would have a hard time living with myself knowing that. Honestly don’t see that here. Agree about the cut, but why if it’s owed regardless? Can’t remember who, but didn’t Vrabel walk into a meeting and tell a player get out? Unbelievable i can’t remember off my head now. Hopefully he can contribute this season. Been a top 3 worst draft pick in Tits history so far for sure. Should be a lesson not to draft players with a known spinal injury going forward… smh
You cut non productions to free up a roster spot. This isn’t a one year injury. He’s had his chance, reward some young hungry unpaids.

You cut non productions to free up a roster spot. This isn’t a one year injury. He’s had his chance, reward some young hungry unpaids.
I don’t know man. These practices where Farley was somehow healthy enough to play must have been sooooo impressive that he gets a roster spot for all that pOtEnTiAl.

Separately, Fulton got a spot last year too. Not sure who was pushing Farley off the roster.

I don’t know man. These practices where Farley was somehow healthy enough to play must have been sooooo impressive that he gets a roster spot for all that pOtEnTiAl.

Separately, Fulton got a spot last year too. Not sure who was pushing Farley off the roster.
My Mom somehow surprised me with a Fulton jersey 2 years ago for Christmas. Not sure why Mom's picked his jersey of all, but on the outside I pretended I was happy, but the inside I knew it was just a short term rental. What a bum he was.

Latest posts

Back