Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope so. Calico taking the third position would be ideal. Hope he's brought some speed with him too, but I'm honestly more concerned about his hands. If he can just hold onto the ball, I think he'll be fine.

I love Ty, he's a fellow Blue Raider afterall... but the only way he's going to compete for a starting spot is if someone gets hurt.

GLinks said:
I really hope so. Calico taking the third position would be ideal. Hope he's brought some speed with him too, but I'm honestly more concerned about his hands. If he can just hold onto the ball, I think he'll be fine.
u dont have to worry about speed, his 40 time is the same as Reggie Bush

GhostZ said:
knee surgeries are wayyy overrated for what they can do to u....
um, no they arent. i tore my meniscus and had to have surgery. it's never really been the same. i dont have the same range of motion i used to.

My pal with a torn acl still has problems years later. Now maybe he bought the Civic version of the surgery and maybe Ty got the Ferrari version ;)

last season he just couldn't keep hold of the ball. he had almost as many drops as he had receptions.

If he can overcome the drops he'll be a great receiver, if not then i think this will be his last year as a titan.

I too hope he can catch on with the team. I hate seeing our 2nd rd picks bust. Calico looked so good two years ago before he was injured that I don't want to give up on him yet. I'll hold my opinion on him until after I see him play in a couple of preseason games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back