Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
I like eveyrone else wants 2 c this guy do good. i was so happy when we drafted him and so pissed when he got hurt last year. now i know his surygery takes 2 years blah blah blah. but that has nothing to do with his hands. if anyone saw the game it drop after drop after drop. any1 think this guy will ever b a good # 3 reciever? cuz #1,2 i dont think he could be with those hands...

Yea, he has had some bad drops. We had three straight drops in the endzone against the colts to end the game, and had two more today. Thats six STRAIGHT DROPS IN THE ENDZONE. Our wide receivers just aren't good. Thats one reason our tight ends catch so many passes and Chris Brown and Travis Henry have been the leading recievers the past few games. Bennet is not good. Im sorry, but he is not a #1 man. Yes, his thumb is messed up, but he cant even get open. Our future at wideout is with Roydell and Brandon Jones.

Yeah, I agree with Roydell and Brandon being the future, but their injuries scare me - especially Brandon's. Man I hope he doesn't go through what Ty Calico did.

dman050586 said:
I like eveyrone else wants 2 c this guy do good. i was so happy when we drafted him and so pissed when he got hurt last year. now i know his surygery takes 2 years blah blah blah. but that has nothing to do with his hands. if anyone saw the game it drop after drop after drop. any1 think this guy will ever b a good # 3 reciever? cuz #1,2 i dont think he could be with those hands...
Maybe it's the number.

Are we in any position salary cap wise to make a run at a free agent WR?

I know the demons of Pickens and Thigpen loom large, but I would LOVE to steal Reggie Wayne from the Colts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back