Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Allright, so as a minor member of the SR, going to other places hasn't been my thing. I'm all about defending home turf, but usually don't have much time to spend on other sites. However, this weekend I've been drawn to jetsinsider and the saint's site because of all of bongo's talk on there...
http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/showthread.php?t=115575&page=33&pp=20

I believe that has the summary on it, if not go forward or back a page.

Anyway, after spending an hour or so reading all that, I've been trying to find the stuff posted about bongo, but it was taken down on the saint's site. I'm not interested in identifying him, or what exactly any of his sources are, I trust them as good because he's right many times. What did get me thinking, and what SEC pointed me in here for, was that our little SR group, besides being good representation in smack forums, is pretty good on getting the info from other sites.

In this case, this is an official call to SR members to check out the jets, site, the saints site, or any others, and 1. see if we can get any further info than in that summary, and 2. make sure we defend bongo as a reliable source, and make for d@mn sure that those saints fans are talking down on him any more.

Any info or Suggestions, please follow up!

I've read quite a few of Bongo's posts at Titans Central and I'm not convinced he has any super inside info. There are some others I trust more like Nash.

There is a pretty humorous thread on Titans Central where lots of folks tried to determine Bongo's identity. Some other poster thought he had him pegged as a doctor and Bongo went all nutty James Bond like talking in code and what not.

I'll see if I can find it.

I... I have sources... I know people... you see... there are people... and they have jobs... and they fix boo-boos... do you hear me...??? If I'm full of crap... am I at least worth taking up for just since I'm the resident Titan crackpot??? .... (this is of course a Bongo impersonation)
This is a private group... this is okay in my mind... here goes...
SEC 330 BIPOLAR said:
I've never been to where all of this is going on.
I do feel that if Bongo is getting ****ed with we should mobilize and come to his aid. Just to represent. I have no idea what is being said to him or what about.
Is Bongo being debunked and owned or is he being hated on? Is he being cussed? Does it matter if his information is accurate? What about the prime directive??? (rule #6)
spock.jpg

What is the logical thing to do? If he is being treated fairly we need to work on the assimulation of the other trolls for the invasion... I've got an idea... We will send T4Ten and/or Woolfolk'sUncle... I really think all of this hinges upon the nature of the abuse. I don't really give a jack about Bongo... other than he is a goTitans memeber... he once treated me kinda like a jackass at TitansCentral. That's why I sometimes mock in the manner of the above impersonation... just clowning around.

I am 95% sure I have Bongo's true idenity pegged.

Don't bother grilling me for it. If I told I'm out of the loop.
I'm serious about that. But I've got some great intel.

I don't know if you can tell but Bipolar does know how to network. :brow:
sr member said:
Let's just say I'm not too hip to the idea of backing up Bongo. In the smack world, he's the kind of guy who can really get you burned. He spews misinformation from unreliable sources and stands behind it like he's Bud Adams or something.

Bongo has plenty of lemmings who follow him around and they are kind of a laughing stock. I could seriously see us riding in to the rescue and then when his information falls apart, we'd be hung out to dry.
I honestly care about cementing my alliance with the Coltfreaks a bit more... but I need quotes dragged back in here for study.
I'm too busy building a thread web to generate traffic for goTitans.com to chase down Bongo's dribble. Maybe Bongo is really Terry Tate.
TateTime.gif

I'd agree, he sometimes posts things that don't happen, and he definitely gets a bit of a power trip. However, I do think he has good info. Not that everything he says is going to happen, which he doesn't even claim. But I do think most of what he says is part of what happens behind the scenes, which I'm definitely interested in hearing about, since I have no real inside sources.

It also is a great way to burn time and gossip before the draft.

I'd also say my main emphasis on my first post should be info-gathering. I'm just curious what else is out there about this "potential" trade.

GoTitans3801 said:
I'd agree, he sometimes posts things that don't happen, and he definitely gets a bit of a power trip. However, I do think he has good info. Not that everything he says is going to happen, which he doesn't even claim. But I do think most of what he says is part of what happens behind the scenes, which I'm definitely interested in hearing about, since I have no real inside sources.

It also is a great way to burn time and gossip before the draft.

I'd also say my main emphasis on my first post should be info-gathering. I'm just curious what else is out there about this "potential" trade.
I'm sold. Post a referral link to this site once you join. I will join behind you and light them up if the situation calls for it. I am not above telling Bongo he is an embarrassment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back