Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frustrating seeing other teams restructuring contracts to free cap space. I understand JRob doesn’t want to “kick the can down the road” but with the cap projected $30-40Mil higher next year I think we can afford to restructure a couple of contracts.

Frustrating seeing other teams restructuring contracts to free cap space. I understand JRob doesn’t want to “kick the can down the road” but with the cap projected $30-40Mil higher next year I think we can afford to restructure a couple of contracts.

The Bucs are using the voidable yr loop hole to gain a bunch of cap space....Lavonte David deal has 3 voidable yrs in it and so although his deal is 2 yrs 25mil with 20mil in guarantees..his cap hit this yr is only 3.5mil....they also extended Brady with some voidable years saving 19mil in cap space.

You don’t restructure just for the purpose of restructuring. If he signs a player or players that causes him to need to free up room he will restructure a couple of guys. No need to right now.

Buccs going to end up with more cap space than us lmao

I know you are joking.. but that’s not likely. The future is also trouble for them. A they have a bunch of players getting paid, Their window is basically 2021. They are over the cap right now and Barrett isn’t signed. They have a ton of players to sign.

Better GM lol
Their GM was HATED until brady turned up.

Remember when the Bucs drafted up in the 2nd to draft a Kicker (Aguayo). Many fans were calling for his head after that.

Then Brady fell in his lap and everyone decided to start signing for unders to come play with him.

At least kick it a couple yards down the road.

I can agree with what someone else said.. doesnt matter until we need the money. If we cant sign someone because of cap and we dont restructure, then it is a problem.

Their GM was HATED until brady turned up.

Remember when the Bucs drafted up in the 2nd to draft a Kicker (Aguayo). Many fans were calling for his head after that.

Then Brady fell in his lap and everyone decided to start signing for unders to come play with him.
Well they're loving him now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back