Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Apparently Chinn had an impressive combine and is moving up the ranks fast, some think he might go late first round, I had never heard of him.

I do think that Jeremy Chinn could be a surprise first rnd pick (not of the Titans though)....I think he is the top safety in this draft....he has played some NB before though and does have 4.46 speed...just not sure that his hips are really good enough for the NB spot

Jordan Elliott would be a fine pick late in the 2nd

I know nothing about the TE class this yr besides Trautman and Kmet... I don't see the Titans going TE given we already have 3 guys who have produced for us.....late rnd flyer maybe, but not in the 3rd rnd

Safety is one of a couple positions on our roster that we have good starters and depth. CBS needs better football people writing up articles. This is terrible.

I do like Jordan elliot though.

I know nothing about the TE class this yr besides Trautman and Kmet... I don't see the Titans going TE given we already have 3 guys who have produced for us.....late rnd flyer maybe, but not in the 3rd rnd
Yeah, I thought we were good at TE. That one in particular made me scratch my head.

I straight up have no idea where Jrob will go tomorrow. There are 5-6 positions he could take and not surprise me at all. DE, CB, OT, OG, WR, RB... Who knows.

Sure is an improvement. Back in the old days, there was always a huge gaping hole that had to be plugged, and more often than not, we failed to do it.

I straight up have no idea where Jrob will go tomorrow. There are 5-6 positions he could take and not surprise me at all. DE, CB, OT, OG, WR, RB... Who knows.

Sure is an improvement. Back in the old days, there was always a huge gaping hole that had to be plugged, and more often than not, we failed to do it.

I hope we don't make a pick tomorrow

Best case scenario is moving back a few spots into the 2nd rd and getting a couple extra mid rd picks. So cheers to that
Dream scenario is trade back with the Colts so they can take Jordan Love at 29. They could give us 34 & 122 and waste their pick on a backup QB so we can destroy this division next year.

I’m not claiming to know much about prospects in the draft but has anyone seen the first 3 players this guy Dan Schneier of CBS Sports thinks the Titans will choose?

Rnd 1
Jeremy Chinn S
SOUTHERN ILLINOIS • JR • 6'3" / 221 LBS

Rnd 2
Jordan Elliott DL
MISSOURI • JR • 6'4" / 302 LBS

Rnd 3
Hunter Bryant TE
WASHINGTON • JR • 6'2" / 248 LBS

Three-round 2020 NFL Mock Draft: Four teams trade up in top 10 and a top quarterback slides

CBS never seems to fail at understanding the Titans come draft time.

A Safety, who could be an ILB, in the first. Oh boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back