Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I love Chad Johnson, but this one may go too far. He actually said this dance would be worth being suspended the last game of the year, despite his team being in a tight race with denver for the second bye.

I don't care what he does once he gets there, just score, 3 or 4 times. I've got him and Palmer in my fantasy championship game. Freakin' Harrison breaks a hand. Killing me, killing me.

No way does he have a live deer as a prop. I bet he pulls out some sort of Rudolph Nose and antlers and prances around the field. Maybe he could have a sleigh that he pulls.

Yea, I think he has some sort of costume or something. For one thing, here in the state of GA. It is illegal to have a Whitetail Deer in captivity. I am fairly sure that it is the same in Ohio. Anyway, I enjoy Chad Johnson's celebrations. They are all usually in good taste and are not demeaning to anyone.

He was wavin' and acting like "Bring the reindeer out". Then he just brought out a giant stocking, and started tossing t-shirts, toys, etc etc into the crowd.

:(

You had to know the whole week was just a setup. It's not like he hit a deer on the road, it was fine, and he took it home with him, then would bring it to the stadium...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back