Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Per KFFL Chris Hope will be visiting with the Titans FO on tuesday march 14th. Could be intresting Thorton, Givens, Hope. Free agents and a good draft, we could be 8-8 next year.:winker:

Might be a week or so before we find out. He has 3 teams in mind which he will visit and then discuss it with his agent.

I hope we get him, but I think he will resign with Pittsburgh.

Didn't PFT say he was not getting a lot of play in free agency because he was dumber than a box of rocks, not overly fast, and can't tackle? Before I read that I kinda thought he'd be worth considering.

VolnTitan said:
They are the National Enquirer of Pro Football.

WHAT? National Enquirer is not a reputable magazine? Oh well, back to playboy, always a truthful story or two in there.

Anyway if Hope was so stupid I doubt he could grasp a defense and apparently play so well for two years straight.

he would solidfy our fs spot so i assume thompson becomes the ss? and fuller takes on thompsons role when he joined us and nickey stays then cause he was tendered?

Hope is an awesome player...Can't say much about Thompson who hasn't done anything since his punt return against the Browns....I was there I was like "Finally he is doind something productive!!"

Thornton also had a few more visits to make when he agreed to terms with us. If we throw out the right deal to Hope the same could happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back