Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't think he is a bad locker room guy. He just gets some roughing penalties here and there.

But even if he can't get to the QB, he should free up things for some other guys. I think we lost a bit of that when the C word went down.

Julius Peppers is 4th all-time in sacks with 159.5. Kevin Greene had 160. We should bring Peppers out of retirement to see if he can get one more.

Julius Peppers is 4th all-time in sacks with 159.5. Kevin Greene had 160. We should bring Peppers out of retirement to see if he can get one more.

Peppers is 40. Matthews is 34, it’s not absurd to think a former elite player, who just had 8 sacks last season in 13 games, can still contribute.

Not the right thread but this seems as good a place as any to bring this up.

I saw on instagram the other day, Beasley getting involved on a post by the NFL on the pro bowl, where they shared edge rushers.

I think he was claiming Hendricksen from the Saints should be in, and then others began to rain abuse on him for his antics this season. He responded to a couple of responses.

i don't think he is a bad locker room guy. He just gets some roughing penalties here and there.

But even if he can't get to the QB, he should free up things for some other guys. I think we lost a bit of that when the C word went down.
fully agree. Both Clowney and Beasely are examples of the C word.

Probably poor timing but I would also be ok with trying to get Kevin Greene to pass rush for this D.

Not the right thread but this seems as good a place as any to bring this up.

I saw on instagram the other day, Beasley getting involved on a post by the NFL on the pro bowl, where they shared edge rushers.

I think he was claiming Hendricksen from the Saints should be in, and then others began to rain abuse on him for his antics this season. He responded to a couple of responses.
Responding to Instagram posts is more productive than anything he did on the field this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back