Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's crazy how he has rejuvenated his career here. He was absolutely one of the worst FG kickers I had seen before he got here. Glad he seems to have found his groove with us.

It's crazy how he has rejuvenated his career here. He was absolutely one of the worst FG kickers I had seen before he got here. Glad he seems to have found his groove with us.
He's been above 80% except 2013 with Houston, he was 74.3%...career he is 83.56%...that's bad for a kicker?

Agree though glad we have him

He's been above 80% except 2013 with Houston, he was 74.3%...career he is 83.56%...that's bad for a kicker?

Agree though glad we have him

I usually don't buy into stats. He's absolutely money on 40 yards or less, but 40 or more not so much (at least before he came here). I just remember him missing some really clutch FG's, probably the reason why he's been on so many teams.

But he's definitely turned the corner and has been super clutch with us. It's good to finally find a FG kicker to rely on these days.

Not trusting Randy Bullock not matter how many kicks he makes. Dude lives to miss big kicks; for example the game tying kick in the Jets game. Not saying I want him gone. He has been better then the other guys we've tried. I'm just living in fear of the other shoe dropping.

So far so good. I’m still not at the point where I fully trust him yet either. I still hold my breath until the ball clears the uprights.

Not like when we had Bironas for instance. It could be from 60 yards out and you knew he was probably going to make it. Succop was pretty automatic too.

Hopefully Bullock has found the formula for consistent success! For now, he’s miles better than anyone we’ve had over the past couple years.

Not trusting Randy Bullock not matter how many kicks he makes. Dude lives to miss big kicks; for example the game tying kick in the Jets game. Not saying I want him gone. He has been better then the other guys we've tried. I'm just living in fear of the other shoe dropping.
The game TYING kick was a big one?
I think it was a zero incentive kick to bother making it. Much happier he missed that one than his couple GW kicks.

The game TYING kick was a big one?
I think it was a zero incentive kick to bother making it. Much happier he missed that one than his couple GW kicks.

Yes a game tying kick literally prevents you from losing a game which matters to playoff seeding. If he just didnt care about it he wouldnt have lined up and tried it.

There's no way we should have been needing a game tying FG to beat the Jets!
yes it would have been good if he made it but so many other factors in that game were disappointing

Yes a game tying kick literally prevents you from losing a game which matters to playoff seeding. If he just didnt care about it he wouldnt have lined up and tried it.
He shouldn’t have even been on the field. Vrabel should have gone for the win. A tie isn’t a win either for all the tie breakers. He was literally kicking not to lose.

I know HE cares about the kick, every kick but from the fan standpoint, that kick was worthless. Imagine he makes that kick, do they even celebrate?

Clutch

sxc-sa001_xl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back