Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The teams Jeff Fisher coached are what made me a Titans fan. He also coached some of the worse team I ever saw. Definitely belongs in the RoH. We should have fired him before the VY era.

Definitely a defining figure of the franchise.

He makes me appreciate Vrabel.

fishface gonna say nice things about Reese... when it was fishface who stabbed him in the back and had BA fire him
What do you want him to do? Talk trash about a dead man at an induction ceremony? Whether you like his coaching or not, Fisher was always a class act, and always was very respectful to the media in press conferences. Was always extremely friendly to fans. He couldn’t have been a better representative of the franchise. People get fired. That’s just how the NFL works.

What do you want him to do? Talk trash about a dead man at an induction ceremony? Whether you like his coaching or not, Fisher was always a class act, and always was very respectful to the media in press conferences. Was always extremely friendly to fans. He couldn’t have been a better representative of the franchise. People get fired. That’s just how the NFL works.
He could have won more games. He could have done that by not starting his attempt at Marty-ball beginning in the first qtr of games.

fishface would rather win a game kicking a FG as time expired even when he could have just scored a couple more times... F that traitor

On one hand, I might not be a Titan fan if not for him.

On the other hand, he ran the franchise into the ground because he grew into a person that cared more about being liked and respected by the media and by his peers than being good at his job.

I always felt he was a mediocre coach, but he was the coach when we went to the Superbowl, so there is that.
fishface the definition of NOT being able to get more outta his players.

with multiple Hall of the Very Good players he took a team to almost a Superb Owl... almost.... then when he had the best team in Titan history (2000 Titans best IMO hoping 2021 Titans dethrone them) he laid an egg in Nashvegas in Janurary

repeated in 08 cause fishface sucks

fishface the definition of NOT being able to get more outta his players.

with multiple Hall of the Very Good players he took a team to almost a Superb Owl... almost.... then when he had the best team in Titan history (2000 Titans best IMO hoping 2021 Titans dethrone them) he laid an egg in Nashvegas in Janurary

repeated in 08 cause fishface sucks
Man that 2008 team was something. I was devastated when they lost to the Ravens.

Man that 2008 team was something. I was devastated when they lost to the Ravens.
I think that loss hurt more than in 2001.
Both stole a SB and by dirty play but titans being such heavy favorites to finish off that year with the Lombardi is what sucks more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back