Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today is big for the direction of the season.

A win, and we are front runners for the division and it may be worth thinking about trading for an OL or a receiving weapon like DJM, Claypool, or Albert O

A loss, and we probably need to realize we aren’t contenders and see what we have in Malik.

What do y’all think? Am I going to get bashed for being realistic that we are not a playoff contender? I’m usually optimistic but I just don’t see it.

A win, and we are front runners for the division and it may be worth thinking about trading for an OL or a receiving weapon like DJM, Claypool, or Albert O

A loss, and we probably need to realize we aren’t contenders and see what we have in Malik.

What do y’all think? Am I going to get bashed for being realistic that we are not a playoff contender? I’m usually optimistic but I just don’t see it.
I don’t disagree. Hard to win with such a poor OL and limited receivers. We could still win the division because it’s pretty weak, but I have more faith in the Tooth Fairy than us making a serious playoff run. This is exactly the type of game we tend to lose. I hope we break the mold and the guys coming back this week make a difference.

Disagree. While I’d like to get any improvement on the OL, I still don’t want to use any draft capital on a WR that won’t be used.

Also disagree that a loss points in any direction towards Willis. Titans would drop to 2nd in the South but a season split with Indy who already has 3 losses in the div. titans would likely still be favored to win division.

You don’t throw in the towel on any season you’re expected to compete in the post season regardless of how people think you might fair against the other playoff teams. That strategy only comes into play when you know post season won’t happen.

There's no way we lose to Matt noodle arm Ryan. No running game to worry about. I see us getting 6+ sacks!

Titans 35
Dolts 3

Downing had 2 weeks to prepare for this game and that’s what he comes up with. Worst OC in the league. Embarrassing to have him calling plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back