Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was shocked at how well Nashville supported the NHL draft. I'm not a huge hockey fan, but I went down there for it and it was a lot of fun. Its too bad the GEC is booked, because of they held the NFL draft there, the place would be packed to the rafters.

nigel said:
I was shocked at how well Nashville supported the NHL draft. I'm not a huge hockey fan, but I went down there for it and it was a lot of fun. Its too bad the GEC is booked, because of they held the NFL draft there, the place would be packed to the rafters.
I bet if the draft came here, the could hold it in Opryland hotel the first year, with the promise that it could go to the GEC the next year.
The NFL/organizers getting the draft to come to Nashville could pay the CMM to get them to move the date up a week so they could do it in the GEC.

I would love to see the combine out of Indianopolis too

maximus said:
I bet if the draft came here, the could hold it in Opryland hotel the first year, with the promise that it could go to the GEC the next year.

The NFL isnt going to make Nashville its permanent home. If they move it out of NYC, it'll be in a different city every year.

nigel said:
The NFL isnt going to make Nashville its permanent home. If they move it out of NYC, it'll be in a different city every year.
Thats what every major draft(NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL) should do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back