Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Titans get no compensatory picks in 2020 which isn't a shocker since Luke Stocker was our only qualifying FA that we lost last yr and we signed Saffold and Humphries to decent deals.

An interesting fact that I read today is that if a player has over 10 yrs experience in the league that the maximum draft compensation that a team can receive is a 5th rnd pick.

So if Brady and Tanny each sign a big dollar deal with another team then Brady counts as a 5th rnd comp pick and Tanny would count as a 3rd...

My guess is that we will get some comp picks in 2021...and possibly a 3rd or 4th given guys we might lose

Titans get no compensatory picks in 2020 which isn't a shocker since Luke Stocker was our only qualifying FA that we lost last yr and we signed Saffold and Humphries to decent deals.

An interesting fact that I read today is that if a player has over 10 yrs experience in the league that the maximum draft compensation that a team can receive is a 5th rnd pick.

So if Brady and Tanny each sign a big dollar deal with another team then Brady counts as a 5th rnd comp pick and Tanny would count as a 3rd...

My guess is that we will get some comp picks in 2021...and possibly a 3rd or 4th given guys we might lose
Who do we lose next year? Adoree and Jayon? Neither is leaving imo

I think both Tanny and Conklin would bring 3rd rnders.... Henry probably a 4th (maybe 3rd)...Ryan a 5th (maybe 4th)...Kelly 6th (maybe 5th)

We will certainly keep a bunch of these guys, but will lose some too

If we decided to let Tanny, Conklin and Ryan go and signed Brady and Kelly then losing Ryan would cancel out picking up Brady and we would have 2 comp 3rds in the 2021 draft...

draft Edge/OT/CB in the 1st 3 rnds of the draft this yr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back