Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
I'm not sure how many have seen this yet, but go to footballsfuture. you know what and check out Scar's Mock Draft.............this guys got the jerseys for each player included...........very cool, even though he did misspell Leinert (Lienert).

Sorry I could not post the URL, but I do not have 15 posts yet.:irked: Just go to the site, click on Mock Drafts at the top and select Scar's Mock Draft.

That is a good point about Young being athird string until he is truely ready but I doubt the Titans do it. Too much money alotted to one position...

Wow, that also has a huge early rush on OLine, DE, and Linebackers... I've seen the linebackers go that fast on other mocks, but the other two groups move a lot faster there...

Carpenter to the Browns, He is coming off of a broken leg???? And Carolina has a RB in Foster???? While he has many solid picks some just seem out of place, like they should be second round picks.

Foster is injury prone and a potential FA. Smith is over the hill. Most likely they will be looking for someone to push Goings.

horrible Mock.........Carpenter is gonna be a real good player but coming off a broken leg he will not go 12th, (1st Round on well he does at the Combine but not 12th)

Carpenter is a Clone of Mike Vrabel

Thanks Puck! I agree w/ you all on the majority of the selections and his thinking behind them, however, I was more impressed w/ the graphics and time spent than I was the actual mock itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back