Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another chance? They, for lack of a better word, completely F*ck us over for an entire year...and now they're just letting him walk because he's on the cowboys. I hate Goodell I think he's an idiot.

42jerrygotthis.gif

I want to murder Dallas. I want Romo to get stomped in the face by Haynesworth. I want CJ to just burn the hell out of Pacman.

the NFL has to be sympathethic to someone suffering from the disease of addiction. It was a lock he would get to comeback. The players union would have blown it out on this one and Goodell would lose. He had no choice.

I was hoping he would get re-instated. Dallas need this to stuff up their season completely.

I actually have backed San Fran to beat the Cowboys on Sunday.

The Cowboys are done. How's it feel to be on a winner Pac?

How many chances does one thug get. He should've been the poster boy for the NFLs new discipline program. The NFL should have just kicked him out and saved face, not to mention their own butts from this becoming a recurring trend. Kids nowadays still think they can get away with it if they have talent.....WRONG MESSAGE getting across.

Another chance? They, for lack of a better word, completely F*ck us over for an entire year...and now they're just letting him walk because he's on the cowboys. I hate Goodell I think he's an idiot.

Amen!

We better get to keep that draft pick from the Cowboy's.:suspect:

How many chances does one thug get. He should've been the poster boy for the NFLs new discipline program. The NFL should have just kicked him out and saved face, not to mention their own butts from this becoming a recurring trend. Kids nowadays still think they can get away with it if they have talent.....WRONG MESSAGE getting across.

I wonder if this has lawyers influence all over it. Saying you get rid of this kid and you could be up for millions?

Just think if we still had him. Taking up a CB spot on our roster and not even being able to play half the time. Cortland would be a year behind in development.

Thank God Jerry Jones had man love for Pacman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back