Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loooking ahead to the draft, if Brees now winds up in New Orleans, the Jets or the Raiders will be trying like hell to trade up to the Saints spot to get in front of Tennessee. Either that or the Saints take Mario Williams at #2.

danny said:
Loooking ahead to the draft, if Brees now winds up in New Orleans, the Jets or the Raiders will be trying like hell to trade up to the Saints spot to get in front of Tennessee. Either that or the Saints take Mario Williams at #2.

I don't know about Raiders or Jets trading up, unless they really like someone they will all get a highly rated QB.

Gunny said:
I don't know about Raiders or Jets trading up, unless they really like someone they will all get a highly rated QB.
Gunny, I so want you to be right. If NO selects at #2 Leinart might be our guy. On the record I want Matt Leinart to end up here. I would however be a Vince Young believer because I know that plenty of people wouldn't like the pick one bit. But just so we are clear, you are saying that nobody is going to trade into that spot and take a qb? What about Baltimore swooping in and taking VY or ML? I'd hate that. Could it be that NO really feels that they have gots to get themselves some D'Brick? That would be sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back