Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
my avian squatters have left their nest... like 5th year in a row robbins built a nest under my patio... pretty real smart. 9 feet in the air and out of 99% of the weather

once I am 100% they are gone I will take the nest down. They can make another next year

View attachment 21777

not pictured is the mini nest the parents built this year on other side of pillar. A place to rest away from kiddos but close enough I guess. LOL

my avian squatters have left their nest... like 5th year in a row robbins built a nest under my patio... pretty real smart. 9 feet in the air and out of 99% of the weather

once I am 100% they are gone I will take the nest down. They can make another next year

View attachment 21777

not pictured is the mini nest the parents built this year on other side of pillar. A place to rest away from kiddos but close enough I guess. LOL

My mom would always get birds nests in one spot under her aluminum awning over the front porch. One spring I put an old metal sprinkler up there which made it impossible for birds to build a nest. Problem solved :)

I dont mind the birds
Yeah, I have had a pair of house sparrows nest on my front porch for years, and also a pair of mocking jays in one of my bushes for several years too. They are so comfortable with me, the land within arms reach. I actually like having them. Pay a price with bird chit on the vehicles, but I just spray it off.

View attachment 21777

That's what a squatter looks like?

Latest posts

Back