Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Here in Jackson (2 hrs from Nashville), they show the Panthers and the Aints instead of our game. What the whodannany!?!?! :grrr:

I just wanna know why the hell they do that? I know they have the blackout rule (still have it, I think?), but all the games have been sold out before preaseason even started.

I need to write someone a colorful letter :cuss: :chairwack :yell: :flame:

I think the local station has their choice of games, except the home market - Nashville - is required to carry the Titans.

so I think the issue is with you Jackson Fox station for not choosing to carry the Titans

Well I got up early this AM to watch the game on TIVO after having gone to the game and I was pissed to see that it had recorded the Lions/Cincy game. I totally didn't think about our game being on FOX since it was out of conference. DUHHHHHH

GoT said:
I think the local station has their choice of games, except the home market - Nashville - is required to carry the Titans.

so I think the issue is with you Jackson Fox station for not choosing to carry the Titans

Yeah I realize Nashville's Fox channel shows it, just don't know why a west TN Fox channel would show another game over it. And it's not like the other game was going to be "better"....Carolina and the Aints :baghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back