Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
So, what will this mean for you guys getting the QB you want? Many figured all along that Reggie Bush would be the #1 pick, although it is still possible that Houston trades out of that spot to get DeBrick (which is what I'd do, if I were their GM, which I'm not...). Does it guarantee that either Matt or Vince will fall to you, or is it now more likely that they WILL trade down, leaving even more mystery to who goes before the Titans pick??

Hmmmm, this is getting IN-teresting.

Oh, link: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2325442

Thanks for the post Muggy. I'm not used to hearing good news from you. :winker: j/k of course...hope you are doing well. I'm all about some Vince Young. I went nuts watching the Rose Bowl. Vince is the man.

avvie said:
If Houston keeps Carr, they should also triple his insurance benefits.
Obviously, Bob McNair and the Charlie Casserly have watched one to many Geico commercials.
Minimum protection for minimum budgets

Or perhaps one too Many SafeAuto commercials
Our Line keeps us legal for less

Soxcat said:
Who do you think will trade with Houston so you guys can get DeBrick?

"...you guys..."

Sox, you gotta be kidding me. I ain't no stinkin' Texans' fan!! :grrr:

I'm a stinkin' Colts' fan!! :kiss:

But it may well be the J E T S, Jests, Jests, Jests. Who else would be into getting up there...hmmmm...maybe Minnesota? Oakland? Washington? I guess wherever there is an egomaniacal owner with Lombardi envy.

Dallas??

maximus said:
Obviously, Bob McNair and the Charlie Casserly have watched one to many Geico commercials.
Minimum protection for minimum budgets

Or perhaps one too Many SafeAuto commercials
Our Line keeps us legal for less

that took some thought

well done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back