Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
KobeChaz said:
Just wanted to let anybody know who has Sirius. I will post here how the interview goes down.
Is that radio available in a portable headset like an MP3 player is?
I need that if it is...

SEC 330 BIPOLAR said:
Is that radio available in a portable headset like an MP3 player is?
I need that if it is...

I know you can get it w/ a "boom box" but I don't know about the portable headset. You can log onto your computer and listen by using your password and user name on Sirius.com.

Regardless, the NFL station kicks but. Especially for out of town fans.

Yeah, Sirius has a portable model with headphones, but I don't know how well it works. I read some reviews on a first generation portable player a few months ago and everyone said it sucked (very difficult to get good reception).

It's on channel 124. It has not come on yet. They keep saying he will be on shortly. They have a portable headset model, but I don't think it gets good reception. I use the reciever that I use in my car in my "boombox". It gets great reception, even indoors.

KobeChaz said:
It's on channel 124. It has not come on yet. They keep saying he will be on shortly. They have a portable headset model, but I don't think it gets good reception. I use the reciever that I use in my car in my "boombox". It gets great reception, even indoors.

I use the same setup KobeChaz...at first I was just carrying the boombox back and forth from my car...thought I had hit upon a brilliant idea until I realized it was going to cost $10 to replace the batteries in that thing every couple weeks. I went out and bought the car kit for $50 and keep the boombox plugged in in the house...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back