Kindle Vildor
Essang Bassey
Javaris Davis
Lavert Hill
Javelin Guidry
Neville Clark
Isaiah Rodgers

feel pretty good about adding more competition to the CB room

Most those guys will probably be gone by our next pick, if we're lucky 1 of them slip into the 7th.

I see us taking a dlineman/wide receiver/tight end with our next pick

Strowbridge, Quez Watkins or Brysen Hopkins

Most those guys will probably be gone by our next pick, if we're lucky 1 of them slip into the 7th.

I see us taking a dlineman/wide receiver/tight end with our next pick

Strowbridge, Quez Watkins or Brysen Hopkins
I agree that most will be gone but not all....I would guess that some will be available in the 7th

I also like Luq Barcoo and Reggie Robinson, but feel they are more outside guys

Are we forgetting we have a 5th rounder? Unless im missing something im pretty sure we still do, some of these guys will for sure be there for our 5th round pick

Are we forgetting we have a 5th rounder? Unless im missing something im pretty sure we still do, some of these guys will for sure be there for our 5th round pick

I think we will target a dlineman like lynch or strowbridge first. If they're gone we'll look at bpa between wr corner and te

I think our board might look something like this.:
James Lynch
Jason Strowbridge
Quez Watkins
Brysen Hopkins
Amik Robertson
Darnay Holmes
Kindle Vildor

I think we will target a dlineman like lynch or strowbridge first. If they're gone we'll look at bpa between wr corner and te

James Lynch
Jason Strowbridge
Quez Watkins
Brysen Hopkins
Amik Robertson
Darnay Holmes
Kindle Vildor

Ya i doubt we take another DB i was just pretty sure we had a 5th. Gandy Golden is a WR i like thats still available, would be cool with trading up in the 5th to get him

Ya i doubt we take another DB i was just pretty sure we had a 5th. Gandy Golden is a WR i like thats still available, would be cool with trading up in the 5th to get him
We have a 5th. I'm guessing WR, but could also be DL/Edge. We could take another CB is if Amik really drops.

Kind of like last year some people thought we would get Walker in the 3rd and he fell to the 5th. I'll be happy if that happens with Amik.

We have a 5th. I'm guessing WR, but could also be DL/Edge. We could take another CB is if Amik really drops.

Kind of like last year some people thought we would get Walker in the 3rd and he fell to the 5th. I'll be happy if that happens with Amik.

Ya if amik keeps dropping that'd be pretty crazy, im hoping were signing Clowney at this point and thats why we havent taken any pass rushers/Dlinemen. Would prefer WR the most in 5th round though probably

Ya if amik keeps dropping that'd be pretty crazy, im hoping were signing Clowney at this point and thats why we havent taken any pass rushers/Dlinemen. Would prefer WR the most in 5th round though probably
There goes that hope. I’m with you on Clowney but when with him, we need DL rotation/depth at this point

James Lynch
Jason Strowbridge
Quez Watkins
Brysen Hopkins
Amik Robertson
Darnay Holmes
Kindle Vildor
Watkins only guy left....I’m hoping for him and counting on a Clowney deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts