Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually met up with him and got a pic at the airport earlier today!
tumblr_m8cvgrQkNf1qar86bo1_400.jpg

If he is cheap, why not? Only 29, but no way his he a star in my mind. Part of him being released was free of cap space as Skins got that cap penalty to deal with. We don't have a veteran Corner like him on the team right now. Why not add that experience to the team if the price is right?

No thanks...D. Hall has always been an average CB with above average speed. Luckily, he turned that into two decent contracts.

If he is cheap, why not? Only 29, but no way his he a star in my mind. Part of him being released was free of cap space as Skins got that cap penalty to deal with. We don't have a veteran Corner like him on the team right now. Why not add that experience to the team if the price is right?

He was released because he sucks and is too arrogant and self absorbed to take a pay cut.

I love how you folks try justifing the bringing in of just anybody on the basis that they might "come cheap". Think you saw laundry on the field when we had Cortland? Well bring in Hall and see how many penalties he wracks up for us, while at the same time getting burnt pass play after pass play. I don't care how cheap he could come, let that SOB go somewhere else.

D.Hall is a great corner! Just hasn't had a good safety help on any team but at least our situation is decent with Griffin,George,atv, and mccourty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back