Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Shout out to this Man. I still can't believe the colts let him go last off-season. He is insanely underrated and has been instrumental to the entire D-Line.

Extremely underrated. Love what he brings to the table. Very versatile and just great to watch as he makes play after play.

Could you imagine how great he could be if Dupree did his part.

Autry been a beast ever since he got here for sure, love it. Dupree was actually good yesterday i thought, just gotta stay on the field

Picking up cheap defensive linemen and linebackers that end up overachieving has always been something we've been good at. Autry is this year's David Long Jr.

Picking up cheap defensive linemen and linebackers that end up overachieving has always been something we've been good at. Autry is this year's David Long Jr.
Speaking of, David Long JR is always all over the place too. Underrated player as well.

But Autry is another really good underated guy.

Think biggest mistake was Conk being shipped. I understand the thinking, and the line produced 2000 yd rusher, but we are paying for that now. I call it an egg pan flip- nail it usually, but then ya just get yoked sometimes.

Beasless, Clowncar, Dupree reaching for stars and pocket empty…. I get it… but damn!!!
I won’t throw Dupree in the same basket as those other two.
Overpaid? Sure.
Still productive (at least until injured)? Much more so than both those 2 combined.

After his contract is up this year, I’d like to see JRob work a cheaper deal to stay here, but have no hard feelings if he goes.

Think biggest mistake was Conk being shipped. I understand the thinking, and the line produced 2000 yd rusher, but we are paying for that now. I call it an egg pan flip- nail it usually, but then ya just get yoked sometimes.
with Carter as his coach, he would have never came back fully from his ACL injury and would be a mediocre to subpar lineman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back