Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Leinart is left handed and his blind side will be the right side. Considering he doesn't have great scramlbing ability, it seems they would want there best OL at RT.
Any thoughts?

Cross that bridge when they come to it.
Do you really think we will end up with Leinart?
I don't.

ot- what reality show were you on?

SEC 330 BIPOLAR said:
Cross that bridge when they come to it.
Do you really think we will end up with Leinart?
I don't.

ot- what reality show were you on?

All we need inorder for us to get Leinart is for N.O to like Cutler or Young? Also there are rumblings that the N.O might go after one of the FA Qbs(Brees,Kitna)

I was on the first season of THE BIGGEST LOSER on NBC

Do teams traditionally move their speed rusher to the opposite side if they face a lefty? I wouldn't think so. You'd still want your best OT again him.

I don't get the question? Roos has shown his versatility. You don't have a LT just because he's on the left hand side, you get him for his movement. So if has enough agility for the left hand side, and he's played on the right - why wouldn't we just keep him there?

Maybe he's more natural on the left. I don't know.

But if we do have a left handed QB, then having a good pass blocker on the right would certainly be more of a concern since it would be his blind side.

bigreese82 said:
All we need inorder for us to get Leinart is for N.O to like Cutler or Young? Also there are rumblings that the N.O might go after one of the FA Qbs(Brees,Kitna)

I was on the first season of THE BIGGEST LOSER on NBC
That's true. It's just that I feel like it'll be Leinart to N.O...

ot-
ok man...check this out...

273.jpg

Is this the real bigreese82?

TitanJeff said:
Do teams traditionally move their speed rusher to the opposite side if they face a lefty? I wouldn't think so. You'd still want your best OT again him.
No. Your best OT needs to protect the blind side, regardless of where they line up their DE's.

Brian said:
No. Your best OT needs to protect the blind side, regardless of where they line up their DE's.

Do the Falcons switch their offensive line up when Vick gets hurt and Matt Schaub plays? No. You dont automatically put your best tackle on the QBs blind side. Some linemen are better suited to one side rather than the other. We're lucky in that Roos seems versatile.

nigel said:
Do the Falcons switch their offensive line up when Vick gets hurt and Matt Schaub plays? No. You dont automatically put your best tackle on the QBs blind side. Some linemen are better suited to one side rather than the other. We're lucky in that Roos seems versatile.
:ha:

You're a riot with the hair splitting. You're talking about a temporary injury situation. Obviously that would not necessitate a switch.

Give it a rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back