Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
That seems like the only piece we're really missing. I know we don't have a number #1 type Wr but we have 2 really good number 2s. I know Brown and Henry can catch but they aren't game breakers in the passing game. They don't force safeties or cornerbacks to cover them.

Eventually. Rome wasn't built in a day. We have greater needs that are/need to be addressed. As much bad stuff as I have posted about CB/TH...CB in particular... for the good of the team the commitee running back tandem needs to in place and be productive. I WANT MY FA signing too...(Clinton Portis)
Or even a draft guy (Caddie Williams)... we will get there.

Joseph Addai is the most well developed prospect outside of bush for that ain't he? One of the best all-round backs but not particularly beastly in any one. Blocking/Rushing/Catching he's all good at (I believe)..

Joseph was up in Egypt land but it was Moses that led them out of there good buddy. More like it sounds as if he were thrown down a well by his brothers and left for dead. :ha: ok, I don't know why I think that is funny. I'm just a little off I guess...

I think they're content to see how Nash and Peyton are in camp. If they didn't believe in the Henry/Brown combo, Henry wouldn't have gotten a 2nd chance.

Though I doubt we'd pass on Bush if he were to be available.

I think the line needs a talented youthful addition via the draft, like a Max Jean Gilles perhaps.

SEC 330 BIPOLAR said:
Joseph was up in Egypt land but it was Moses that led them out of there good buddy. More like it sounds as if he were thrown down a well by his brothers and left for dead. :ha: ok, I don't know why I think that is funny. I'm just a little off I guess...

he just has one of those religious sounding names.

Gunny said:
he just has one of those religious sounding names.
terrorist%20headquarters.jpg

I think his last name sounds like a terrorist's name.
Not so much the Joseph part...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back