Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
From the way it looks, McNair will cost a huge amount against the cap unless something happens. At first I was all for cutting his cap number but I now get the feeling that Bud Adams and Floyd don't intend to go after free agents that can make us competitive this year. So does it really matter?
If I thought the cap room would be used to go after Brees and bring it Edge, I would be all for it

Any thoughts?

They still have time to deal with McNair. It's not something that has to be done right away. Plus, if a new CBA passes then we'll have more cap room to work with anyway.

Either way, they aren't going to sign a big name RB.

I think we will bring in a vet LB from somewhere and maybe a safety too on Defense.
A veteran WR would not be bad either.

vet lb vet wr vet safety...... no need for an rb or qb from FA get calico to play with stick-um get the 2nd year wr's to stay healthy upgrade o-line somehow quite possibly a solid offense. Defense pac and rey wool at nick and some kind of safety fix for secondary d line pretty solid lb's are ?able but could be solid with june or witherspoon athletic lavar would be cool toobut maybe just wishing 8-10 wins maybe a wild card berth than next year make a push for the division and SB.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back