Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Wanted to know your thoughts..Even if he was a bargain, I'm beginning to think that's our problem with our O-Line. It's packed with bargains.
I just keep being reminded of him being outmuscled 2 years ago.
He's not a top 15 Center IMO

LeCharles Bentley? Do we need to not resign him for that much? This team has alot of holes. You can't spend enough all the way around. Is Justin really that bad? I honestly don't know... I don't watch the center a great deal at all after the snap... Is Hartwig just giving up and getting rolled on? I do know that DL's are all up in the pocket all day long and that has got to stop before this team can make any measurable progress.

:thumb:
SEC 330 BIPOLAR said:
LeCharles Bentley? Do we need to not resign him for that much? This team has alot of holes. You can't spend enough all the way around. Is Justin really that bad? I honestly don't know... I don't watch the center a great deal at all after the snap... Is Hartwig just giving up and getting rolled on? I do know that DL's are all up in the pocket all day long and that has got to stop before this team can make any measurable progress.

ALL IN THE POCKET IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT:lol:

SEC 330 BIPOLAR said:
Is Justin really that bad? I honestly don't know... I don't watch the center a great deal at all after the snap... Is Hartwig just giving up and getting rolled on? I do know that DL's are all up in the pocket all day long and that has got to stop before this team can make any measurable progress.

To answer your question bluntly... Yes he is that bad. Go and look up how many sacks we have given up to defensive tackles.

If I remember correctly Warren Sapp has 5-6 sacks off of us in the last two years!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back