Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Last year, we started a mock draft where we listed around eight potential choices per pick and everyone voted on it. I was thinking of doing this again and starting it March 1 right after the combine.

Anyone interested? I might need some help pulling together the names for each pick. My goal would be to do one every 24 hours or so and then post a bio of the pick on an official mock draft page.

I'd be all for it. If nothing else, it's a good way to fill time before the draft. And we could even try to go all the way through our 2nd round pick.

But maybe we should wait until a bit closer to the draft. Maybe late March, and do 1 pick per day.

We did that last year and came up a few picks short. I think we did a 24 hour or 25 participants rule. Maybe we can get it going March 15?

i'm all for it jeff.

Are we also going to do the mock draft where each person that volunteers is assigned a team and makes the pick for them?

shoot, i dont even remember to be honest jeff. i just remember taking part in it, i think we might done 3-4 rounds too, im not sure though

I would love to do the "User draft" again, but I forgot who organized it.
I will be willing to head up the User draft and get it started.

My suggestion is put up a new position every day, but maybe give it a three day window for voting. Not everyone logs into the board everyday, especially on weekends. More votes = more accurate picks.

Maybe we could do 5-day voting blocks, like lumping weekends in with friday. 5 picks per week instead of 7. That way, we'd get to our 2nd round pick at the end of week 7. If we do start at the beginning of March, that would give us enough time before the real draft.

But I don't think there's any way to make each pick multiple days. We'd never get through the 1st round before the draft.

Well, the other problem is if you have multiple picks going at once, a player may be chosen by two teams.

Last year, we averaged about five a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back