Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
first he was cut by the pats? now the bills?

he should mirror bledsoe some more
by knockin' on the tuna's door down in big D.

I don't want Milloy. I want Daniel Bullocks from Nebraska. 4.3 and some change, PLUS he's a ballhawk. He even LOOKED fast on NFL Network.

I say, trade down in the second and add in Volek in there- get two #2s and maybe a #3. Get the best LB that falls (Dquell Jackson from Maryland??) and Bullocks.

Sorry, I'm taking 800mg motrin. It's got me all hopped up...

Banshee2 said:
I don't want Milloy. I want Daniel Bullocks from Nebraska. 4.3 and some change, PLUS he's a ballhawk. He even LOOKED fast on NFL Network.

I say, trade down in the second and add in Volek in there- get two #2s and maybe a #3. Get the best LB that falls (Dquell Jackson from Maryland??) and Bullocks.

Sorry, I'm taking 800mg motrin. It's got me all hopped up...

That would be great if we could pull that off but the percentage isn't good

Daniel supposedly isn't quite as good as his twin, Josh, but you know how that goes, we'll see. Milloy would be better than a rookie and an upgrade over tank. Lawyer and Lamont might actually be a good tandem.

GLinks said:
Daniel supposedly isn't quite as good as his twin, Josh, but you know how that goes, we'll see. Milloy would be better than a rookie and an upgrade over tank. Lawyer and Lamont might actually be a good tandem.

I've heard the opposite from every source that mentions the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back