Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Well, do you. It's gotta be tough if you do. I am curious if any of you can watch the highlights. Here we had a 77 yard drive when we needed 78. This is a tough one for me, because there were so many great moments in the superbowl. So many momments worth watching. McNair shedding 2 rams on the scramble, and completing the pass, Eddie G's td run, and a great comeback, only too come one yard short and lose because kearse actually gets to warner and causes an underthrow.

Personally, I watch just to see McNair shed the two tacklers cause that is one of my favorite moments of all time.

suicide.jpg

I can hardly was the snips on espn of that. Too painful.

It's funny, you know how most things get better with time, well this is the opposite. Initially I could watch the "highlights" of Super Bowl XXXIV and enjoy all of the great plays the Titans did make, but now there is no such enjoyment. With the NFL Network running highlights of past Super Bowls all this month I've been tormented by "one yard short" a few too many times. At this point seeing those clips never again would be too soon for me. I'm sure at some point I'll get nostalgic again, but for now... enough.

titanbuoy said:
It's funny, you know how most things get better with time, well this is the opposite. Initially I could watch the "highlights" of Super Bowl XXXIV and enjoy all of the great plays the Titans did make, but now there is no such enjoyment. With the NFL Network running highlights of past Super Bowls all this month I've been tormented by "one yard short" a few too many times. At this point seeing those clips never again would be too soon for me. I'm sure at some point I'll get nostalgic again, but for now... enough.
Winning cures everything. That is of course unless you're Ron Mexico.

For me it is not the "one yard short" play. It was the entire first half where we basically did zip. We attempted to change our style of play, what had gotten us there and then changed back to smash mouth and made it a great game. I always wonder what if?:hmm:

moose4now said:
How could you not watch.

We were in the Bowl!!!!

I agree
I think it's just great to have something like this to watch all the time. Not every team has that

I definately makes seasons like this one alittle easier to get through, i see the light...
I never watch the last 2 mins though:lol: ...
j/k of coarse i do, have to!:))

I watch it and hope that somehow we might end up with that extra yard. I cry when we don't end up with it and remember how we were only 16 seconds from not being in the Super Bowl and then I realize that I should be happy for just going to a Super Bowl.

Its hard and brings back nightmares, but McNair was too good on that last drive not to watch it. That year was awesome all around, just too bad it had to end like that.

I've already seen it, so I don't bother watching it anymore. Not unless I had any reason to think the outcome would be any different next time I turn it on, anyway... :ha:

That was a great season, it just ended badly. The 12-4 record, beating the Jags 3 times that season, including the AFC Championship game, the Music City Miracle, the emergence of a contender in the new city of Nashville, what a season.

JDee

jdee said:
That was a great season, it just ended badly. The 12-4 record, beating the Jags 3 times that season, including the AFC Championship game, the Music City Miracle, the emergence of a contender in the new city of Nashville, what a season.

JDee
It was 13-3, not 12-4

I was just talking about this yesterday. I attended the Rams/Titans Superbowl and have yet to see any tape or broadcast of the game. I would like to buy it on DVD. Anyone know where I might be able to obtain it?

Titanium said:
I was just talking about this yesterday. I attended the Rams/Titans Superbowl and have yet to see any tape or broadcast of the game. I would like to buy it on DVD. Anyone know where I might be able to obtain it?

Ebay is your best bet. It would have to be a bootleg copy. NFL Films will sell you a 23 minute highlight video on VHS of any Super Bowl for $50 (ridiculous :sad2: ).

The league, as far as I know, has never allowed a full video of any Super Bowl to be sold retail.

Just did a quick search by the way and if you put this... rams titans super bowl dvd... in the search box on Ebay you'll get a hit of a bootleg copy. Auction ends in 2 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back