Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
OL better be prepared, because the Dolphins are all about bringing heat to the QB.. I think they've had 13 sacks the past 2 games.

We will have our offensive line in tact for the first time in a long time! Tua better be worried about the titans pass rush and his o-line is not very good.

Contact Waddle and TE and we should be fine. We have to be able to run the football and win in the trenches. Bottom line we do not turn it over we should win by 10

We will have our offensive line in tact for the first time in a long time! Tua better be worried about the titans pass rush and his o-line is not very good.

Contact Waddle and TE and we should be fine. We have to be able to run the football and win in the trenches. Bottom line we do not turn it over we should win by 10
Waddle will be a handful...Geiski, Parker, Duke Johnson and Gaskin although aren't great, they have been playing well lately ..tough, close win for the Titans

We should beat the crap out of this team. Lets see if the Titans come out sleepwalking.
We should have beat the crap out of the Jets and Texans too... we're fully healthy for the first time in a long time, but the Titans are like a box of chocolates...you're never know what you're going to get.

Hold onto the ball.
Get it to AJB often and watch the defenders fall all over the slop field chasing him.

watching the music city bowl and the rain the past few days… defenders are going to have a hard time on man coverage, which is Miami’s MO

I’m sorry but I have seen Miami a few times in the last weeks and I wasn’t impressed at all. Tua looked shaky and that oline is bad. Almost all the passes I saw him complete were easy reads. If we don’t turn the ball over this is a 10 point win or more. Now of course this is our Titans so we will probably lose by 3.

I’m sorry but I have seen Miami a few times in the last weeks and I wasn’t impressed at all. Tua looked shaky and that oline is bad. Almost all the passes I saw him complete were easy reads. If we don’t turn the ball over this is a 10 point win or more. Now of course this is our Titans so we will probably lose by 3.

I know you know, but it's not about who they are and how they play, it always comes down to how we play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back