Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he should've been the hire from the start. Possibly the best situation for Lawerence. I know he got quickly run out of Philly, but I thought he was still a pretty good HC that's not far removed from winning a SB.

Nice hire by the Jags.

As for Letfwich, he may have cost himself the opportunity at a HC for the foreseeable future. I never thought he was anything special as an OC, but now that Brady is gone and as of right now they don't have a QB and pretty much losing key players on offense, the Bucs offense may not be a pretty sight to watch. Beggars can't be choosers as an NFL HC, especially when you've never been a HC before. Best case scenario for him is that he replaces Arians when Arians is ready to give it up and that might be sooner rather than later.

I thought he should've been the hire from the start. Possibly the best situation for Lawerence. I know he got quickly run out of Philly, but I thought he was still a pretty good HC that's not far removed from winning a SB.

Nice hire by the Jags.

As for Letfwich, he may have cost himself the opportunity at a HC for the foreseeable future. I never thought he was anything special as an OC, but now that Brady is gone and as of right now they don't have a QB and pretty much losing key players on offense, the Bucs offense may not be a pretty sight to watch. Beggars can't be choosers as an NFL HC, especially when you've never been a HC before. Best case scenario for him is that he replaces Arians when Arians is ready to give it up and that might be sooner rather than later.

I agree with everything here.

I don't now if Pederson is a great coach or not. But he's a substantial upgrade over Meyer. He failed to bring in much talent on the offensive side of the ball during his tenure in Philly, but maybe that's more on the GM. Only Dallas Goedert has done very much from any of his drafts. Though one of my 2020 favorite late round WRs Quez Watkins had a pretty solid year in 2021.

As far as Leftwich, it seems like he was mad he wasn't given the job right off the bat considering his history with the team, so he removed his name when they kept interviewing other candidates.

Jags need a lot of help to get competitive again. Otherwise, they're gonna be what the Colts were with Andrew Luck. Really good QB with zero weapons around him and a mediocre defense.

Good hire. I watched the "All of Nothing" season with the Eagles.

I liked Pederson. IMO, he was fired because of injuries and the high expectations of the Philly fans just a couple of seasons after winning the Super Bowl.

Expectations with Jax initially will be much lower.

Good hire. I watched the "All of Nothing" season with the Eagles.

I liked Pederson. IMO, he was fired because of injuries and the high expectations of the Philly fans just a couple of seasons after winning the Super Bowl.

Expectations with Jax initially will be much lower.
Rock bottom lol

"Next season, we want to win at least 5 games"

I am still surprised Peterson did not get a better job offer than the Jags. He would have been better hire for the Bears, Vikings, Raiders, or Broncos. The guy has been a very successful OC at several stops and he has won a super bowl as a head coach.

To bad for him, his second and probably last head job in Jag Land. I just do not see anyone having success with that owner and general manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back