Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Who are some prospects you hope that the Titans avoid in the 2021 draft? Be sure to list reasons as to why, like not a scheme fit, too many off the field issues, workout warrior etc.

Also, you can list if the player is someone you want them to take off the board completely, or for example, if you'd be fine with them somewhere after the 3rd round.

Between the opt outs, game cancellations, lack of scouting, and lack of combine, I have concerns with a LOT of guys, but there really isn't anyone that stands out to me as a hard no.

Kwitty Paye worries me a bit because he may be too soft for 3/4 DE and too big for 3/4 OLB, but I wouldn't be mad about that pick at all.

Jaelan Phillips worries me because he previously retired from football and he is a 1 year wonder, but he is a fantastic athlete with aggressive hands.

Rosseau worries me because he was a 1 hit wonder.

Ossai is super raw and got manhandled by the Oklahoma State tackle that is flying up the boards.

...but I wouldn't be mad if we took any of these guys. They are all immensely talented.

I have concerns about Ojulari. But I wouldn't hate the pick. Honestly, I'd be fine with any of Paye, Russeau, Phillips, Ossai, or Ojulari with our 1st pick.

Players I absolutely do not want (at least in the rounds they are being mocked) include:

Any OG or C in the 1st round
Mac Jones
Ronnie Perkins
Caleb Farley
Marco Wilson
Kyle Pitts (in the 1st round only)
Mark Webb (in any round)
Shawn Davis

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts