Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Lets talk about some sleepers that could have an immediate impact for this team and might be had later in the draft. I'll get it started with 3 offensive players i really like:

1. Kyle Philips: WR - UCLA
Philips is the ultimate slot WR with great hands, nuanced route running and loads of YAC ability. He's been compared to both Wes Welker and Cooper Kupp at times. He's projected to rounds 3-5.

2. ZaQuandre White: RB - S. Carolina
Dynamic playmaker with size and speed. Hard nosed player with good patience and field vision that fits the Titans mold. Projected rounds 4-6

3. Chigoziem Okonkwo: TE - Maryland
Combine standout with many traits comparable to Jonnu Smith. Excellent size and speed with really great YAC ability. Tackle breaking machine and gifted in the open field. Projected rounds 3-5.

Who you got?

TE Jelani Woods

LOVE LOVE LOVE Woods. He reminds me of a more physical Jared Cook. Could really be special with the right coaching.

I also agree with @Dangermode. Kyle Phillips would be a great pick for us. Has a little bit of Adam Humphries to his game. He actually looks faster on tape than his 40 time showed.

Here are a few of my sleepers.

- Jalen Tolbert - WR - South Alabama. I saw him play in person against Tennessee this past year and he torched us all game. Probably a late 2 early 3rd, but if he's there at 90 we need to push over women and children to turn in that pick.

- Grant Calcaterra - TE - SMU - He would be a good day 3 pick at TE if we wait to draft this position. He has also said the Titans are one of the teams that have shown the most interest.

- Dylan Parham - OG - Memphis - An in state prospect that could start right away on our Oline. Love this guy's game. Could prob get him early day 3.

- Marcus Jones - CB - Houston - Undersized but man, the dude is a baller. Can also give us something in the return game.

Jeffrey Gunter - EDGE - Coastal Carolina - 6'4, 260, Ran 4.70 in the 40. He has ALL of the tools to be an awesome pass rusher. Only 5.5 sacks last season but the right coaching could really unlock something special here.

Here are a few of my sleepers.

- Jalen Tolbert - WR - South Alabama. I saw him play in person against Tennessee this past year and he torched us all game. Probably a late 2 early 3rd, but if he's there at 90 we need to push over women and children to turn in that pick.

- Grant Calcaterra - TE - SMU - He would be a good day 3 pick at TE if we wait to draft this position. He has also said the Titans are one of the teams that have shown the most interest.

- Dylan Parham - OG - Memphis - An in state prospect that could start right away on our Oline. Love this guy's game. Could prob get him early day 3.

- Marcus Jones - CB - Houston - Undersized but man, the dude is a baller. Can also give us something in the return game.

Jeffrey Gunter - EDGE - Coastal Carolina - 6'4, 260, Ran 4.70 in the 40. He has ALL of the tools to be an awesome pass rusher. Only 5.5 sacks last season but the right coaching could really unlock something special here.
I think others are on to Tolbert. I’m seeing him mocked now as high as early 2nd. Dude can ball. I think he will go somewhere between our 1st and 3rd round picks though.
Not a Calcaterra fan personally. Lots of great WR I prefer that will go in a similar place.
Parham is awesome. Top 5 Guard IMO and will go on Day 2 for sure.
Gotta look up Jones and Gunter.
Thanks for sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back