Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is so very sad... and there never is much that anyone can do to ease a blow like this, my thoughts and prayers will be with the Dungy family.

Prayers and thoughts go out to Dungy, his family, and his son. I hate seeing this period, but around the holidays, just damn. :sad2:

I hate to sound trite, but Dungy is likely just around the corner from reaching the pinnacle of his professional career and then a horrible tragedy like this occurs.

I have a son of my own who was close to death at one time and I have at least thought about what it would feel like to lose a child. It's something that overshadows every other aspect of your life.

I know it is terrible to think of a family tragedy like this in football (or any profession's) terms, but what should have been the best times of Dungy's life, a time of triumph and ultimate achievement, has been stripped.

Whether he wins the Superbowl, or another game this season for that matter can't be near as big a deal for him as it was yesterday.

Nothing trite about your post. It is indeed tragic, this bitter irony, when probably this is the pinnacle of your professional career, and something like this happens. Not to mention that it happened to one of the classiest guys in the NFL today. A death of a child like this is always tragic, but just the circumstances is what really gets to me. RIP.

Some nice words here, guys. Thanks. It is a very difficult time for the Colts family. Reading kind thoughts from fans around the league has made it a bit easier to get through.

Happy Holidays to the folks I've gotten to know in Titan country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back