Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point, we might as well place all our starters on IR.

On a serious note. I'm fine with Dupree going to IR right now. Hopefully he can get healthy because we will surely need him down the stretch.

I’m not ok with any of these injuries. It’s alarming how many injuries we have and I love hearing we are entering the easy part of our schedule. If we lose to the Texans tomorrow the blaim will be injuries. This team needs to get healthy down the stretch because it is unlikely we will continue to win games starting backups. No game in the nfl is easy no matter the other teams record.

This is the perfect time to put Dupree on IR. He came back early to help us through the gauntlet and now gets a chance to rest and heal up before the playoffs. Also, Roberson is back this week so we have added depth at the position.

He'll be back before the Steelers game.

I don't want to see our players go to IR, but if the timing is right, I'm fine with it. In Dupree's case, it looks like the timing is perfect. Just don't want to see Julio and Dupree play 1 week, out the next, play another week, out the next. Just let them heal and see if they can get things right.

Not a fan of the injuries at all but all these young guys are getting experience, a chance to develop, and potentially be cheaper replacements when some of the high priced guys are due for new contracts.

Some also just showcase they’re not good enough to be on the roster or at least anything more than a PS guy.

this is the part where Bowen makes zero adjustments and just rushes 4 people every down thinking he can get the same pressure with backups

Except Dupree left the game early and the defense did just fine. I have no clue what you are watching out there. The coaching staff has done a very good job considering the injuries and JRob has done a good job of being well stocked with guys to step in.

Man I wish Weaver didn’t get injured. He’d have a great opportunity to beast out here. Hopefully Ola and Roberson can fill in, although I’m sure Autry will play more outside now.

this is the part where Bowen makes zero adjustments and just rushes 4 people every down thinking he can get the same pressure with backups

They started sending people after Dupree went out last week. They rushed Rice, Molden, Hooker, Fulton, etc.

Now none of them really got to the QB and that opened up the area underneath and Siemien passed for 3 bills, but the team definitely made an adjustment.

Not good to lose starters but it is good timing, get them back for the playoffs.

Lots of teams are dealing with injuries, it will test who's left and our roster depth.

The Titans are just not allowed to have nice things through Free Agency.

We haven't had a really bad big long term FA signing in quite some time though. Levitre was probably the last big FA signing that was a complete bust. May be Dion Lewis if you consider him a "big FA signing" (only 20 million total). Jones, Stafford, Butler, and Ryan were all pretty fantastic.

We haven't had a really bad big long term FA signing in quite some time though. Levitre was probably the last big FA signing that was a complete bust. May be Dion Lewis if you consider him a "big FA signing" (only 20 million total). Jones, Stafford, Butler, and Ryan were all pretty fantastic.
Good point. The bad signings were one year deals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back