Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jets, CB Dyson agree to five-year, $11.5 million deal

The New York Jets beat out two of Andre Dyson's former teams -- the Tennessee Titans and the Seattle Seahawks -- and reached an agreement with the cornerbackl on a five-year, $11.5 million deal, including $3 million in signing and roster bonuses. ...more

I don't blame him for moving on. It's clear we're looking to continue upgrading our secondary. He did lead the team in INTs his last two years here. This confirms that a Jason Allen or other DB signing in the 2nd wouldn't surprise me, especially if we have an extra pick.

TitanJeff said:
Five-year, $11.5 million deal (including $3 million in signing and roster bonuses) is a pretty good deal.

Wow! That seems really cheap. I remember Dyson as a pretty decent #2 CB, am I nuts?

Looking at other deals, Will Allen signed a four year deal for $12 mil. He has 295 career tackles with eight INTs. Dyson has 243 career tackles with 17 INTs though was hurt a lot last season.

If Dyson could stay healthy then I would be disappointed that the Titans lost out, but man that guy can't seem to stay on the field for any length of time.

Good luck in NY Dyse, you're going to need it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back