Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Earl-Thomas-Derrick-Henry-e1578860871901.jpg

He’s lucky he wasn’t shot in the head, allegedly there was a single round left in the gun, the wife didn’t realize, plus the safety was off and her finger was on the trigger.

Context makes this all the better.

Of Thomas hadn't said that, this would've been good.

However... him saying that makes it amazing!

This play and the jump pass from Henry are like Michael Jordan type plays for me.

I will never forget them. Like when Troy Polamalu jumped over our offensive line to get the QB. Or like when Vince Young escaped the Giants pass rush to make a downfield play. Or like the Cardinals 99 yard drive with Kenny catching that TD to win it.

Derrick Henry gives people reasons to like this team. Feels good to get back to that.

Last edited by a moderator:
This play and the jump pass from Henry are like Michael Jordan type plays for me.

I will never forget them. Like when Troy Polamalu jumped over our offensive line to get the QB. Or like when Vince Young escaped the Giants pass rush to make a downfield play. Or like the Cardinals 99 yard drive with Kenny catching that TD to win it.

Derrick Henry gives people reasons to like this team. Feels good to get back to that.
Agree. Absolutely memorable plays.

Unfortunately, I fell like my memory for the bad beats stick around more. The “hand off” INT that ended the 00’ season, crumpler’s stupid a$$ coughing up the ball couple yards out from the EZ, Chris brown doing the same(was in person for), all post season games.

Unfortunately, I fell like my memory for the bad beats stick around more. The “hand off” INT that ended the 00’ season, crumpler’s stupid a$$ coughing up the ball couple yards out from the EZ, Chris brown doing the same(was in person for), all post season games.
The only bad memory that I cant shake off is the Super Bowl ending. The rest I shrug off in a day after they happen.

Oh and the Dalton vs BWW haunts me as well.

If i really sit here I can come up with several bad plays now. Thanks a lot Hurray

Ruined my day
My bad. It’s kind of like poker though.

Hey, Mariota threw himself a TD pass, AJ Brown 91 yards last year, Logan Ryan game ending INT TD, EG stiff arming Ray Lewis to the ground.

See, I guess it works both ways.

My bad. It’s kind of like poker though.

Hey, Mariota threw himself a TD pass, AJ Brown 91 yards last year, Logan Ryan game ending INT TD, EG stiff arming Ray Lewis to the ground.

See, I guess it works both ways.
Could get a little more lame about it, Anderson spinning into a flag for a retry FG to knock the Steelers out.

Why haven't we ever made those offseason threads?

One thread: Best/Most Memorable Plays in Titan History

Second thread: Worst/Most, unfortunate, Memorable Plays in Titan History

Last edited by a moderator:

Crump fumble one of my worst repeating nightmares

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back