Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I would add:

Oline that was weak before Lewan went down

No pass rush, now bud is down too

Secondary is banged up and wasn't good to begin with

Oh and Todd Downing still is a member of the team. That's a big one.

Personally I would add:

Oline that was weak before Lewan went down

No pass rush, now bud is down too

Secondary is banged up and wasn't good to begin with

Oh and Todd Downing still is a member of the team. That's a big one.
Agreed! Why are we bringing in every cb and s in the country but no oline?

I know it is not popular, but we should at least try Radunz at LT or LG. It really cant be any worse. 270 280 lbs playing Guard in NFL is hard. I really believe Radunz cant be worse than that guy we played at left tackle monday night. At least Dillion played ok there against Bosa and 49 ers last year on Thursday night.

Agreed! Why are we bringing in every cb and s in the country but no oline?

I know it is not popular, but we should at least try Radunz at LT or LG. It really cant be any worse. 270 280 lbs playing Guard in NFL is hard. I really believe Radunz cant be worse than that guy we played at left tackle monday night. At least Dillion played ok there against Bosa and 49 ers last year on Thursday night.
Yeah I don't get it. Like we spent a second rounder on him but rather than playing him we have Aaron Brewer (undrafted) and Dennis Daley (6th rounder) starting. Make it make sense

Yeah I don't get it. Like we spent a second rounder on him but rather than playing him we have Aaron Brewer (undrafted) and Dennis Daley (6th rounder) starting. Make it make sense
I didn't even know "Dennis Delay" was on the team. When Lewan went down, I was like... who the F is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back