archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Because bored.

59ce8560-799b-11ea-beed-dd200ec40b80

WUBJ5RZIH5CMXBN5DKUOSMJULM.jpg

No 'neither' option, #fail.

ATL looks stupid, numeral font is hideous.

TB should've moved away from those cheesy metallic helmets, and the pewter jersey needs that orange in-between the numerals and the red outline, looks flat compared to the other two jerseys.

I see no changes in the Bucs. Wow.

Falcons all white uniforms look good though. The ATL in the front of the jersey makes it looks like the Atlanta Hawks jerseys.

In both cases the all-white set looks best IMO - with the Bucs edging out the Falcons.. Neither are great but both are improvements over what they had prior.. I'm interested to see what The Rams do. People are hating that new logo..

Buc helmet logo looks ridiculous that big. Red jersey over white pants would be a good home look. That all-bronze is hideous. It just looks brown to me. Surprised they didn't go back to the creamsicles since that's what their fans have been begging for for years..

So the 3 biggest mistakes of the Nike era all reversed now (Bucs Hags and Browns pending). Titans move ever closer the top of that list..

I think the Bucs is a huge improvement just because the previous was that bad. The numbers on the Falcons jersey seem too heavy, IMO.

Add The Browns to the list of "Nike's Modern NFL uniform trend based on hideous athletic shoes aesthetics was a bad idea" along with The Bucs and The Hags..

And finally for 2020 - The LA Rams, who blasphemed tradition and ruined one of the timeless classic helmet designs. FU Nike.
Hey, they fixed the color scheme! Oh wait...
What the....?
Are they really going with a dingy baseball styled road grey? Number fade? Is that a rainbow on the sleeve?
So much much wrong with this.

Los-Angeles-unveils-new-uniforms-for-2020-season.jpg

And finally for 2020 - The LA Rams, who blasphemed tradition and ruined one of the timeless classic helmet designs. FU Nike.
Hey, they fixed the color scheme! Oh wait...
What the....?
Are they really going with a dingy baseball styled road grey? Number fade? Is that a rainbow on the sleeve?
So much much wrong with this.

Los-Angeles-unveils-new-uniforms-for-2020-season.jpg
Pretty awful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back