Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Coming off Week 14 playoff Round 1 bye

Who do I start Brady or Herbert?

Match up well with opponent but he has Mahomes

Don't want to be 1 and done lol

Herbert.

The Raiders will be missing 4 starters from an already awful defense.

I'm rolling with Herbert, Keenan Allen, Austin Ekeler, and Hunter Henry.

JESUS! TAKE THE WHEEL!

Herbert.

The Raiders will be missing 4 starters from an already awful defense.

I'm rolling with Herbert, Keenan Allen, Austin Ekeler, and Hunter Henry.

JESUS! TAKE THE WHEEL!
Herbert has been pretty good, although not great lately. In saying that neither has Brady but vs Atlanta?

Atlanta's defense hasn't been horrible recently. 20, 21, 6, and 24 points given up. Really, since Dan Quinn got fired they've been a lot better. The first month of the season they gave up 38, 40, 30, and 30.

I don't think you can go wrong either way, but I'm rolling with the Chargers' offense.

@Fry

Ok you were right about Herbert over Brady last week...Championship game now

Brady, Hurts or Herbert?
I just don't trust Brady, despite the matchup.

That leaves Herbert, who I am starting, and Hurts, who has the better matchup. I have a hard time trusting a guy based on three starts. I'd go Herbert, but it might be tough for him with no Hunter Henry and maybe no Keenan Allen. Then again, it didn't look like it mattered who he was throwing to against the Raiders.

I just don't trust Brady, despite the matchup.

That leaves Herbert, who I am starting, and Hurts, who has the better matchup. I have a hard time trusting a guy based on three starts. I'd go Herbert, but it might be tough for him with no Hunter Henry and maybe no Keenan Allen. Then again, it didn't look like it mattered who he was throwing to against the Raiders.
Thanks for the input Fry. Yes I dont trust Brady and weary about Hurts but every site seems to favour him...he does have the rushing skillset over Brady.
Herbert down his top targets kind of worries me too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back