Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
It's a big "might" amid an offseason of maybes, delays and maybe-nots, but Brett Favre says he has alerted the Packers that he'll possibly reveal his retirement decision as soon as this weekend. ...more

I found this surfing around SI. It's an email from a reader so instead of linking I'll just cut 'n paste.

"I am so sick of all the people *****ing about Brett Favre not making up his mind and him 'hurting the team.' Any of these f------ realize for 15 years he showed up every Sunday -- became addicted to s--- that can destroy your stomach lining, just so he could keep playing every Sunday? If there was ever a guy who might deserve a little latitude, this might be the guy.... I haven't read this point anywhere, so feel free to pimp it, print it and shed some sanity on this issue 'cause our society is entirely too retarded -- er, I mean hypocritical.... Every Sunday for 15 years (playing through death and injury).... Mark Chumura just *****-slapped him 'cause Brett didn't support him when Chewy decided to play Prom King to the babysitter -- a fact that radio hosts in Milwaukee, I'm sure, lacked the balls to present as reason for the blatant back-stabbing ... and so it goes.... By the way, didn't the Packers draft a quarterback in the first round last year? Isn't he the future? What's the problem?"
-- Pamphilonious Phunk from Brooklyn

source: Mike Silver's "Open Mike" SI.COM

A quality rant and some good points. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back